Thursday 13 August 2009

intents pleasure

It has been a while since my last blog and the reason for that is life seems to have been a little hectic lately.



A couple of weeks ago we visited Stoke on Trent to sort out a few things.



We actually camped in Leek, the queen of the moorlands. The site was not much more than a field and we were the only campers for the first few days. I loved it. The tent, the field, the company and the rain!

Although I fear my body is getting a little too old to be crawling around in a tent now days.



Whilst in Stoke we were able to spend time with friends, which always makes me happy. Alas, since returning home I have neglected to keep in touch with these friends. Life has been hectic over the past week.



Today is the first time i have had chance to sit at the pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment